‘I poured everything into 4Q!’ KGC Ginseng Corporation beat Korea Gas Corporation for 8 consecutive victories
KGC Ginseng Corporation increased its winning streak to ‘8’.
Anyang KGC Ginseng Corporation defeated Daegu Korea Gas Corporation 70-64 in the 2022-2023 SKT A-Dot Professional Basketball regular league held at the Daegu Indoor Gymnasium on the 12th. He ran an 8-game winning streak. With 31 wins and 11 losses, it widened the gap with Changwon LG (24 wins and 14 losses) in second place by 3.5 games.
Kgc Ginseng Corporation was put in the middle of the day until the 3th quarter. But in the 4th quarter everything turned upside down. In particular, the patient rebound and strong defense shown in the 4th quarter became a great example for Korea Gas Corporation.
1Q: Daegu Korea Gas Corporation 15-11 Anyang KGC Ginseng Corporation: Low score
[Korea Gas Corporation-KGC Ginseng Corporation, major record comparison in 1Q]
– Number of successful 2-point shots: 6-4
– Success rate of 2-point shots: about 67%- 40%
– Number of successful 3-point shots: 0-1
– Success rate of 3-point shots: 0% (number of attempts: 6)-12.5%
* All in front of KOGAS KOGAS
coach Do-Hoon Yoo said before the game, “After all, defense and basic skills is needed,” he said. He thought there was no rebound without the basic process of defense.
Korea Gas Corporation players included in the starting lineup showed a lot of defensive movements. His concentration to follow his matchup wasn’t bad either. In particular, in order to prevent the outskirts of KGC Ginseng Corporation, I followed it hard.
Not only did KGC Ginseng Corporation’s score lower, but also KGC Ginseng Corporation’s field goal success rate was lowered. However, I had to show the same defensive concentration until the 4th quarter.
2Q: Daegu Korea Gas Corporation 39-29 Anyang KGC Ginseng Corporation: Lee Dae-seong, you are not alone
[KOGAS major player 2Q record]
– Lee Dae-heon: 10 minutes, 6 points (2 points: 1/1, 3 points: 1/ 2) 3 rebounds (attack 1) 2 steals 1 assist
– Devon Scott: 10 minutes, 6 points (2 points: 3/4) 3 rebounds, 2 assists
– SJ Belrangel: 10 minutes, 5 points (2 points: 1/2) , 3 points: 1/1) 1 rebound, 1 assist
– Lee Dae-seong: 8 minutes and 2 seconds, 5 points (2 points: 2/2, free throw: 1/1) 1 rebound, 1 assist Ko Do-hoon
Yoo, manager of Korea Gas Corporation, said throughout the season there is. “In the game, the players who need to do it have to do it. And the sixth men have to do their part on the court.”
That’s right. However, there is not a single director who cannot describe it in words. It was important to put words into practice. Korea Gas Corporation’s 2022-2023 season was always a failure in that sense. 토토사이트
In particular, Lee Dae-seong (190cm, G), the ace, was always isolated. He played despite an injury to his right hand, his shooting hand, but lacked support from other players. So Korea Gas Corporation could not win many wins despite having good power.
However, the second quarter of the KGC Ginseng Corporation was different. Lee Dae-heon (196cm, F) and Devon Scott (200cm, F) held the center, and SJ Belrangel (177cm, G) eased Lee Dae-sung’s burden with sharp passes and accurate 3-point shots. He sent a message to Lee Dae-sung saying, “You are not alone.”
KOGAS coach Yoo Hoon said before the game, “We have to shake Omari Spellman from the beginning.” I thought that blocking Omari Spellman (203cm, F), the main scorer of KGC Ginseng Corporation, was the key point for KGC Ginseng Corporation.
Spellman’s first half score was only 8. Up until the first half, Korea Gas Corporation coach Yoo Do-hoon’s plan worked.
But Spellman exploded in the third quarter. He confused the Korea Gas Corporation defense with his long-term 3-point shot. He also led the pursuit of KGC Ginseng Corporation. Most goals scored by a player on either team in the third quarter. As an ace, I prepared a band electrode in the second half.
4Q: Anyang KGC Ginseng Corporation 70-64 Daegu Korea Gas Corporation: Concentration fight and 8 consecutive wins
[KGC Ginseng Corporation, results of the last 8 matches]
1. 2023.01.29. vs Daegu Korea Gas Corporation (Anyang Indoor Gymnasium): 87-85 (win)
2. 2023.01.31. vs Jeonju KCC (Jeonju Indoor Gymnasium): 83-81 (win)
3. 2023.02.02. vs Goyang Carrot (Goyang Gymnasium): 82-65 (Win)
4. 2023.02.04. vs Seoul Samsung (Anyang Indoor Gymnasium): 64-61 (win)
5. 2023.02.06. vs Suwon KT (Suwon KT Sonicboom Arena): 87-84 (Win)
6. 2023.02.09. vs Wonju DB (Anyang Indoor Gymnasium): 80-70 (win)
7. 2023.02.11. vs Ulsan Hyundai Mobis (Anyang Indoor Gymnasium): 95-83 (win)
8. 2023.02.12. vs Daegu Korea Gas Corporation (Daegu Indoor Gymnasium): 70-64 (Win)
* 8 consecutive wins in the first season
The gap between Korea Gas Corporation and KGC Ginseng Corporation was not large. Both teams walked on thin ice. Although Korea Gas Corporation led 64-62 2 minutes and 53 seconds before the end of the game, neither Korea Gas Corporation nor KGC Ginseng Corporation could guarantee victory.
It was a battle of concentration. The team that showed a higher concentration was KGC Ginseng Corporation. Basic concentration, such as defense, rebound, and loose ball, was good, and KGC Ginseng Corporation led 67-64 1 minute and 11 seconds before the end of the game. KGC Ginseng Corporation, which showed high concentration for the last 1 minute and 11 seconds, won 8 consecutive defeats against Korea Gas Corporation.